Thursday, August 8, 2013

Chopin's Waltz Op 64 No. 2 for solo fingerstyle Ukulele

Chopin's Waltz Op 64 No. 2 for solo fingerstyle Ukulele  version 2.

I changed some timings and added dynamics in this new version.

I think it's really fun to play. I hope you enjoy it. Please leave your comments. Share and like it if you appreciate the work.

Copyright © 2013 by Stephanie Yung

International Copyright Secured.  All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher: Stephanie Yung.  Unauthorized copying, arranging, adapting, editing, etc., are prohibited.

You may contact the publisher at http://fingeruke.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. May i seek your permission to share at our www.ukulelemusicforhope.org
    Great effort in producing this. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know what you have in mind and I will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy the arrangements :)

      Delete